The Facebook Timeline is now live for everyone in the USA…
Yes, it’s true… Facebook is changing again! The Facebook Timeline has become live for everone in the US, and there are lots of awesome features that you’ll want to be in the know about.
Here’s a really quick video about the Facebook Timeline that goes over some of the basics:
Then click the ‘Get Timeline’ button on the bottom right.
Click here to access the webinar I did a couple of months back that goes into much more detail about the Facebook Timeline and many of the other recent changes to Facebook (and how these changes can help you market your business).
Enjoy the video and have fun with it!
Here are just a few of the features of the Facebook Timeline:
- New cover design. This allows you to get creative and feature the photo of your choice, your blog header, and announcement or whatever you like. It’s a great way to help feature your business (more tips about that in the recording of my webinar).
- Allows you to go back in time and add stories and pictures to fill in the blanks
- Can easily access status posts based on any date in the past (on your own timeline or on your friends’)
- Add life events with a couple of clicks
- Feature certain stories to help them stand out
- Edit or hide posts before they’re seen by others
- 7-day grace period before the public will see your timeline so be sure and hide anything you don’t want displayed on your timeline before the grace period ends. You can also choose to publish immediately
Again, if you want ALL of the details, be sure and check out the recording from the webinar I did a couple of months ago. There’s much more detailed information about the Facebook Timeline and many of the other recent Facebook changes available there.
Once you get your Facebook Timeline set up, please feel free to share a link to it in the comments below… I LOVE seeing all of the awesome covers people are creating and I’d love to see what you come up with!