If you read USA Today, you probably noticed the beautiful full-color 30-page supplement in there today about the Network Marketing Industry. It’s a booklet entitled: The Original Social Business Model- Why Direct Selling Works.
This is AWESOME. It goes into all kinds of different topics aboutÂ the network marketingÂ industry, including:
1) REASONS Why You Should Be An Entrepreneur
Here are some of the reasons:
- Job Security
- Make More Money
- Discover Your Hidden Potential
- A Second Career
- You’re Sharing, Not Selling
- A Life of Greater Impact
2) The New Network Marketing
This article includes these 4 Reasons To Consider a Direct selling Business
- Save Time and Money
- Expand Your Network
- Be Recognized and Rewarded for Achievement
- Build Income
3) The Original Social Business Model
This article mentions examples of Social Business Models including
- Businesses that offer their clients a referral fee, such as accountants, hair stylists and realtors
- Daily deal sites like Groupon, LivingSocial
- Warehouse club stores like Sam’s, Costco, and Direct Buy
- Network marketing or direct sales companies.
It also talks about how a recommendation from a friend or someone you trust is worth many times more than a commercial on TV, in a magazine or newspaper.
4) Direct Selling: What Finance Experts and Investors Know That You Should Too
This article talks about what about the Network Marketing Industry got Warren Buffet’s attention
5) What People Are Saying About Direct Selling
This includes people such as
- Paul Zane Pilzer (world-renowned economist and best selling author of The Next Millionaires)
- Suze Orman (internationally acclaimed personal finance expert)
- Jim Cramer (Marketing Guru and host of CNBC’s Mad Money)
- Darren Hardy (Publisher of Success Magazine)
6) Employee to Entrepreneur -> Rich Dad Poor dad Author Robert Kiyosaki helps you make the leap
This article addresses the fact that there are over 1 billion people on earth that will never be employed, that hard work will not make you money (and neither will trading hours for dollars), and that the Network Marketing Industry provides a solid path to entrepreneurship.
7) The Faces of Network Marketing
This article talks about the different people that the Network Marketing Industry attracts. It addresses the fact that the demographics of America’s 16.1 million network marketers are all over the map, but these entrepreneurs share one essential trait: a can-do attitude.
This is just a summary of this magazine inside today’s edition of the USA Today. It’s so exciting that the Network Marketing Industry is more and more often getting the attention it deserves… and it’s always a plus when major publications and media make our jobs easier by sharing the facts on our behalf.
If you haven’t picked up a copy of today’s USA Today, I suggest you do as soon as possible. This supplement is an invaluable prospecting tool for those of us in the Network Marketing Industry. 🙂
Please leave your comments below and be sure to share this AWESOME information with your friends.
p.s. Have you gotten your ticket yet for the Live The Dream event that’s happening next month? I HIGHLY suggest you get that now… if you order your ticket right away you will receive a FREE Platinum Membership to MLSP for an entire month! This is a deal not to be passed up if you’re serious about building a business in this industry. Go here to get your ticket now and I’ll see you in Orlando…