Membership sites are a very popular way to generate revenue these days.
There are many reasons for this, such as:
– Membership sites are one of the best ways to create a strong ‘tribe’ or community and customer loyalty around your brand
– Membership sites allow us to help people by providing them with education, information, resources, assets, and/or the encouragement that can assist them in reaching their goals
– Membership sites are a great way to create recurring (and reliable) revenue for any business
– Memberships provide a prequalified audience for future marketing and upselling (the people inside of your membership are some of the most likely people to purchase your other offers)
– Membership sites provide opportunity for unlimited and exponential growth (they make it super easy to scale your business- unlike many other business models).
It’s not just a great business model that has high earning potential… it’s a model that can give you a lot more FREEDOM – including the freedom to grow your business without many limitations, and the freedom to be flexible, creative, and even location independent.
And membership sites are being used nowadays by businesses in ALL KINDS of niches.
I’ve literally seen membership sites for fitness niches, food niches, online marketing, dance studios, guitar lessons, finance… you name it and there’s probably a membership site for it.
And, since the current pandemic started, there’s been a huge increase in the number of businesses that have taken things strictly online, and many have used membership sites in order to continue serving their customers. In fact, some businesses have pivoted to start membership sites instead of their in-person business model, simply out of necessity because of social distancing.
And they’ve done it in such an effective way that they are now generating MORE income than they were before the lockdown started.
Pretty cool, right?
So in this Power Hour session, we talked about all things membership sites.
And we had some special guests, Jim and Kristi Hall, who have created a very successful membership site recently in the ‘baking’ niche.
They shared their story, their strategy, and the step by step training that they followed to get their membership set up and producing revenue quickly.
I’m really excited for you to meet them… and SO excited for you to see what’s possible for you, too, if building a membership site is something that you’ve always wanted to do.
Or maybe it’s something you’ve been thinking about recently because social distancing has made your business model trickier than it used to be.
Or, maybe you never even realized that having a membership site would be an option for you. That’s cool, too… hopefully you will leave inspired and have some great new ideas. 🙂
Membership Sites for Freedom, Credibility and Recurring Revenue (Plus Examples and Platforms)
Shoot me a comment below and let me know if this was helpful. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Thanks for stopping by today!
If You’re New or Struggling to Make Money Online… You NEED This Book!
The Easy Way to Make Your First $100,000 Online… in Just 30 Minutes Per Day.