By being a part of the Rock Your Blog Community on Facebook, you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
If you don’t agree, kindly remove yourself from the group.
1. No self-promotion except for on the Syndication Saturday thread, or where otherwise implicitly stated.
Be sure to check out each other’s work in the Syndication Saturday thread and support one another.
Definition of self-promotion:
-selling anything – that means products, services, courses, events and programs
-promoting your webinar or event
-posting affiliate links…ever.
– posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread
– posting links to surveys to help build your business
– posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them
– posting “free” offers
You can however, post your link to your website, group, FB page, webinar, survey, offer and social profiles in the Syndication Saturday thread.
But that’s the only time 🙂
I may break my own rule and promote something if I feel as though it is of service to the group. I reserve that right as the host of this group and community.
2. Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.
3. Be polite, otherwise we will have to ban you from the group.
That means respecting peoples feelings, privacy and rights to their work.
4. Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Remember: We are all here to help each other!
Other than that, let’s have some fun in here! 🙂
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It’s on you to keep updated and abide by all rules.**