The focus of today’s podcast is talking about some simple strategies you can use to generate leads from your blog.
Building a list is an essential part of building a business online, and the leads we generate from our blog are some of the most high quality leads we can generate.
In this episode we will cover:
- Why it’s important to build a list that you can stay in touch with on a regular basis as you build your business
- Why it’s absolutely essential that you have an auto responder service
- What a Lead Magnet is and why it’s important to have different types of offers in order to build your list effectively
- The difference between list size and list responsiveness, and how generating leads from your blog is a great way to build an ultra responsive list.
- Your Main Lead Magnet– some ideas about what it should be and where to place it on your blog
- Why it’s important to provide a way to show people who you are and what you have to offer by giving something away for free that you created yourself.
- Your Secondary Lead Magnet– otherwise known as a content upgrade or a bonus- that you can include within a piece of content on your blog.
- You can create a content upgrade yourself or
- You can use one that was created by somebody else
- Generating leads on your blog through webinar trainings
- Generating leads through your own webinars
- Genereating leads through other peoples’ webinars
- Generating leads by linking to landing pages from your navigation menu
- Generating leads through a link in your bio
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Have a question or a podcast episode request? Leave them here.