Either you already know the benefits of having a sales funnel working for you in your business, OR maybe you have no idea what a sales funnel is or how it can help you.
Either way is fine…
In a nutshell, a sales funnel is a step-by-step process that allows you to bring your potential customer one step closer to your offer and a buying decision through a series of marketing actions like automated emails, \videos, articles and landing pages that will do the selling for you.
And it works for you all day every day, 24/7 and 365 days a year to generate new qualified leads for your business, once you get it set up.
To give you a better idea of why it’s a good idea to use sales funnels in your business, here are just 10 good reasons for starters. These apply no matter what type of business you have (or plan to start)… this applies to everything from real estate, to network marketing, to your own products and services, and everything in between.
10 ways a sales funnel can help your business:
- It will allow you to get your message in front of your target audience- the people who are ACTUALLY INTERESTED in what you offer.
- It will provide a system to give your target audience something valuable.
- It will help you to be seen as an authority in your niche.
- It will help you stand out from the others in your space, industry, or network marketing company.
- It will allow you to generate high quality leads.
- It will give you the ability to follow up with and nurture your leads in an automated manner.
- It will eliminate the issue of losing the lead if they don’t purchase the first time they see your offer.
- It will eliminate the issue of talking to people about your products and services that have no interest in what you are selling or providing.
- It will allow you to create a relationship with your target market, so that they can learn to know you, like you, trust you and become comfortable doing business with you, even if they didn’t know you prior to opting into your sales funnel.
- It will help you make more sales.
This is literally just the tip of the iceberg.
If you’d like to learn more about the sales funnel process and how it works, AND learn how to set one up for yourself in just 5 simple steps, go ahead and register for the live training I’m doing, that starts Monday October 21, 2019.
There are no web designers or web design experience needed.
In this 5 day challenge/training, you will learn everything you need to know to build a sales funnel yourself quickly and easily.
And the best part… this training is totally free, and you will learn a skill that you will have forever and can use for the life of your business, over and over.
Leave any questions you have about sales funnels below in the comments and I will answer them on the live training.
I’ll see you on Monday!