In this episode, I am joined by Jenn Beninger. Jenn is an expert in helping people to better connect with and understand their intuition so that they can succeed in all areas of their lives and businesses at a deeper level.
Jenn specializes in energy work, intuition, communication skills, and mindset work. She helps people to delve into what’s holding them back, and guides them to successfully live in their purpose by calling on their intuition.
In this episode, Jenn teaches how to recognize which of the 4 I’s (Inner Critic, Inner Child, Inner Ego, or Intuition) is communicating with you so that you can access the learnings that are being provided and redirect your life in the way that is ideal for you.
She covers how to use your intuition (and the other 3 voices) to hit your goals as an entrepreneur and why it’s important to trust your intuition rather than asking for advice from others.
She also offer some great advice for those who have fear about trusting their intuition.
If you’ve ever wondered how you can grow your wealth, live on purpose, and serve more as an entrepreneur, this episode will help you.
Enjoy the episode!
Quotes From This Episode
- Your intuition is ALWAYS kind. If anything is going on inside of our mind that is not kind, that is not your intuition. Your intuition, however, is not always gentle.
- Your intuition is the translator between your conscious and your unconscious mind.
- Your intuition is a GPS. It will redirect you with no judgement.
- You cannot be wrong by taking inspired action. Sometimes your intuition will guide you to make the ‘wrong’ choice so that it can give you the learning so that you can redirect to where you want to go.
- Trusting your intuition and taking inspired action is easy and effortless.
- All of the answers are inside of you. Develop your intuition so that you can start to hear them, understand them, trust them, and take the inspired action out of them.
Here are some of the topics that were covered in this episode:
- 00:00 Intro
- 2:45 The importance of having coaching skills (in all 9 areas of life)
- 3:30 Jenn’s back story (the difference between the conscious and the unconscious mind and the importance of your intuition).
- 12:30 How Jenn applied the skills she teaches to have an amicable divorce after 25 years of marriage and how you can apply thee skills to every area of your life
- 13:30 The importance of allowing ourselves to be guided by our intuition rather than thinking that we always have to be in control
- 14:30 The 4 steps to developing your intuition
- 19:30 The definition of intuition and the 4 I’s (Inner Critic, Inner Child, Inner Ego, or Intuition)
- 22:30 How your intuition is reminding you how Source sees you
- 24:30 Advice for those who have fear about trusting their intuition
- 35:00 How to grow wealth and serve more as an entrepreneur
- 42:00 How to use your intuition (and the other 3 voices) to hit your goals as an entrepreneur
- 46:00 Why it’s important to trust your intuition rather than asking for advice from others (Perception is Projection- Carl Jung)
- 50:00 How to know when it’s time to take immediate action (trust and go)
- 54:30 How can someone use their intuition to stop comparing themselves to others and have the confidence to do things in their own way and be themselves?
- 1:02:00 Jenn’s free gift: Unlocking Your Intuition Meditation Challenge (23 Meditations)
- 1:05:00 Jenn’s closing thoughts
About Jenn Benninger:
Jenn Beninger is the Genius Unlocked Founder and CEO of Genius Unlocked Institute, a board certified company, where she coaches,mentors, and transforms leaders’ personal and professional lives.
Through her thousands of hours of executive experience, Jenn has refined the art of coaching others on how to delve into what’s holding them back, and guiding them to successfully live in their purpose by calling on their intuition. With her deep understanding of energy work, intuition, communication skills, and mindset work, Jenn is able to produce more breakthrough results than she or her clients could dream of.
“Achieving Mastery” is one of Jenn’s core values, and it has been at the center of her education, training, and work. From fortune 500 companies, to holding executive positions in the coaching industry, managing teams of coaches, developing coaching curriculum, teaching business development skills, and running transformational leadership events, Jenn has helped coaches in nearly every area reach their full potential.
Jenn has developed her genius and true purpose through combining her numerous accolades. Jenn boasts a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and is also a board certified trainer at the master level in Neuro Linguistic Programs (NLP), NLP Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy®, as a Certified Coach through John Maxwell, and a Master Reiki Teacher.
#054: Unlocking Your Intuition To Grow Wealth and Serve as an Entrepreneur With Jenn Beninger
Please make sure you subscribe to the podcast (this way you can listen from anywhere) and leave me a review! that will help others to be able to find the podcast as well.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Jenn’s website (GeniusUnlocked.coach)
- Unlocking Your Intuition Meditation Challenge (Free gift from Jenn)
- Jenn Beninger on Insight Timer
- Genius Unlocked on Instagram
- Genius Unlocked on Facebook
- Submit Questions to Amy
- Subscribe to this Podcast
- 4 Key Mindset Shifts to Help You Live in Alignment
I love you!
Click Here to access my recommended all-in-one business for online entrepreneurs.
I can’t wait to share the best community for helping you build your current business or to start a new one.