In this episode, I am joined by Chris Rocheleau.
Chris is the founder of North Node Solutions, a Marketing Consulting Agency who specializes in offer messaging and social media ‘copywriting’ as well as a full service Facebook Ads agency using their proprietary C.O.D.E. Methodology.
He has been studying Facebook long copy ‘story’ ads for many years and is a true master at his skill.
In this episode, Chris shares what it looks like to choose mastery in your marketing, and he also drops some HUGE nuggets that will change the game for you in your Facebook marketing.
If you’ve ever wondered how to create a Facebook ad that can potentially deliver results for you for weeks, months, or years to come, this episode will help you.
Enjoy the episode!
Here are some of the topics that were covered in this episode:
- 00:00 Intro
- 2:00 How Chris and I met and some of our back story
- 4:20 Where Chris’s journey has led him and some insights
- 19:10 Being willing to do what it takes to become a master at your marketing strategy
- 22:15 The quality of the question asked is where we should focus, not necessarily the answer.
- 28:50 How Chris’s Facebook ad agency helps companies scale their marketing
- 40:00 How all of the changes in technology have affected Facebook advertising
- 59:40 How sticking to one marketing strategy over time is often responsible for our success
- 01:02:00 How when we are willing to think outside of the box, we can discover ‘our way’ and new ways of marketing
- 1:05:00 Chris’s Facebook advertising secrets (what works and what doesn’t when it comes to Facebook marketing)
- 1:34:16 The biggest reasons why your ads get shut down on Facebook as an affiliate marketer or a network marketer
- 1:43:01 Closing thoughts from Chris
About Chris Rocheleau:
Chris Rocheleau is a marketing strategist and consultant that focuses on messaging strategy and acquisition for his clients.
Known best for his ‘contrarian’ philosophies on direct response marketing, his consulting agency spends over 500k+ per month with his clients on social media using his proprietary “CODE Methodology”, a first-of-it’s-kind messaging system designed to leverage social media algorithms to ensure long term sustainability and scaling.
He works with small to medium sized business that do over 1M in yearly revenue looking to unlock new dimensions of scale in their growth.
He currently resides in Aspen, Colorado.
#037: Choose Mastery (and Facebook Ad Secrets) with Chris Rocheleau
Please make sure you subscribe to the podcast (this way you can listen from anywhere) and leave me a review! that will help others to be able to find the podcast as well.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Visit North Node Solutions (Chris’s Facebook Ad Agency)
- Submit Questions to Amy
- Subscribe to this Podcast
- 4 Key Mindset Shifts to Help You Live in Alignment
I love you!
Click Here to access my recommended all-in-one business for online entrepreneurs.
I can’t wait to share the best community for helping you build your current business or to start a new one.