In this episode, I am joined by Melissa Kirk.
Melissa Kirk uses Human Design and Scientific Hand Analysis to help her clients in all areas of their lives, including relationships, health, and business.
She loves to help people improve their lives and businesses using these powerful tools by reviewing the charts that can help people navigate to their soul’s purpose.
In this episode, Melissa shares how she used her own personal challenges to learn these different modalities and knew she wanted to be able to help others to do the same.
She shares some of the results that her clients have gotten from her work, once they learned exactly what was in their way.
If you’ve ever wondered how Human Design or Scientific Hand Analysis work or how to put them to work in your life and your business, this episode will help you.
Enjoy the episode!
Here are some of the topics that were covered in this episode:
- 00:00 Intro
- 2:35 How Melissa uses what she learned in overcoming her own personal challenges to help her clients
- 4:40 How she was led to Human Design and Scientific Hand Analysis
- 5:20 How Scientific Hand Analysis and Human Design helped her to learn that she is meant to be a communicator and an educator
- 6:00 How she sees Human Design and Scientific Hand Analysis as a recipe for success
- 6:30 Why it’s important to delegate the tasks that you don’t love in your business
- 7:40 How her clients feel relief and permission to do what they love once they see what their chart says about their purpose
- 8:30 How she discovered Scientific Hand Analysis
- 10:00 How she discovered that when you do what our chart suggests, it makes your life so much easier
- 11:40 The systems of Human Design
- 12:15 How Scientific Hand Analysis works- by reading the lines in your hands
- 14:00 How the systems of Human Design and Scientific Hand Analysis give you results that don’t change, unlike personality tests
- 16:00 How she uses Human Design and Scientific Hand Analysis to work with her clients
- 20:10 Can you do Human Design with someone who doesn’t know their exact time of birth?
- 24:20 How she helps people with their health challenges when needed
- 27:45 How she knows which modality to use with her clients
- 35:30 Her thoughts on my crazy 2 month relationship pattern
- 42:00 How Human Design can help predict potential relationship issues and compatibility
- 46:00 How Human Design can help with business matters
- 46:40 How Human Design can help people with knowing their purpose and their strengths
- 48:30 How your Human Design chart can help you to know what people are waiting for you to do in this lifetime
- 50:00 How Human Design and Scientific Hand Analysis can help you to know if you are on the right path so that you can stop searching
- 53:00 How it’s important to remember that your fulfillment in life is what brings the money toward you
About Melissa Kirk:
People hire Melissa Kirk to get results they have sought after, explore her out of the box ideas, use her expertise to find and align with their passion and purpose, shift their mindset to be empowered and create the lifestyle they desire.
She helps them find and purchase their dream home, attract the clients they want to work with, improve their relationships, systematize and grow their business, and improve their health.
She helps them to get to the root of the issues going on in their lives and turn things around to match their dreams, goals and aspirations!
036: Using Human Design & Scientific Hand Analysis to Transform Your Business & Your Life With Melissa Kirk
Please make sure you subscribe to the podcast (this way you can listen from anywhere) and leave me a review! that will help others to be able to find the podcast as well.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Visit Melissa’s website (get a free reading there as well)
- Melissa on Instagram
- Melissa on Facebook
- Submit Questions to Amy
- Subscribe to this Podcast
- 4 Key Mindset Shifts to Help You Live in Alignment
I love you!
Click Here to access my recommended all-in-one business for online entrepreneurs.
I can’t wait to share the best community for helping you build your current business or to start a new one.