In this episode, I am joined by Ginny Gane.
Ginny is the author of ‘The Champion Mindset‘ and the creator of the LOA Skills Camp course.
She loves to help people improve their lives and businesses using the power of the Law of Attraction.
In this episode, Ginny shares how she realized the power of the mind at age 9, and she shares some of the results that her students have gotten from her work, once they learned how to get in touch with their thoughts effectively.
If you’ve ever wondered how the Law of Attraction works or how to put it to work in your life and your business, this episode will help you.
Enjoy the episode!
Here are some of the topics that were covered in this episode:
- 00:00 Intro
- 2:35 How Ginny realized the power of the mind at age 9
- 3:30 How she used the power of visualization in athletics in school
- 4:30 How letting go of unhealthy relationships is a manifestation
- 5:40 Some examples of the successes that her clients have had
- 7:00 How all resistance comes from our mind
- 10:00 How important it is to remember the importance of our thoughts
- 11:40 That the Law of Attraction is non-judgemental, it’s just responding to your energy
- 12:50 What if someone doesn’t believe in the law of attraction?
- 15:30 We have a choice about how we look at the world
- 16:50 What it means to be a vibrational leader
- 18:00 Why your mindset is more important than what actions you are taking to move you forward
- 22:50 How we are conditioned to believe that action is what creates success
- 25:00 What inspired action is and why it matters
- 25:32 The difference between and inspired idea and inspired action
- 27:00 Why it’s important to acknowledge and celebrate your inspired ideas
- 29:00 What it means to be ‘on mission’
- 31:30 How worrying about other’s perceptions will keep you from being connected to the inspiration
- 34:45 How the best way to attract your ‘tribe’ is by walking your truth and not comparing yourself to others or trying to be like someone else
- 37:00 How to get started with having the Law of Attraction work on your behalf
- 43:00 Why manifesting works so much better when we focus on the vision and let go of the ‘how’
- 48:00 Some questions to ask yourself so that you can start walking your truth starting today
- 51:00 When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
About Ginny Gane:
For more than a decade, Ginny Gane has been working intimately with manifestos and empowering women around the world to transform mediocre lives into experiences of true abundance, joy, and love through leveraging principles of the Law of Attraction.
Having studied intensely the power of the mind starting at age 9 and additionally through her degree in Kinesiology, years of experience as a Law of Attraction coach, and now a best-selling author and founder of LOA Skills Camp, Author of A Champion Mindset, Ginny has had a unique behind-the-scenes perspective of what works in true vibrational transformation – and she’s been guiding individuals in virtually every area you can think of.
From creating 6-figure businesses, realizing dreams of traveling the world, manifesting dream corporate positions, promotions, star acting roles; leaving unhealthy relationships, aligning with true love relationships,creating harmonious parent/child relationships and so many more!
One of the beliefs, core to Ginny’s heart is “we can be, do or have anything we desire”. This is why she is so passionate about the Law of Attraction and leveraging our vibrational power …because this serves as a vehicle for more empowered individuals, and therefore more love, harmony, and freedom in this world.
035: Living Your Truth In Life and Business With Ginny Gane
Please make sure you subscribe to the podcast (this way you can listen from anywhere) and leave me a review! that will help others to be able to find the podcast as well.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Visit Ginny’s website (Learn about Ginny’s new course ‘Awaken Your Truth’- launching in February 2022)
- Connect with Ginny on Instagram
- Get Ginny’s Book- The Champion Mindset
- Learn more about Ginny’s course: LOA Skills Camp
- Submit Questions to Amy
- Subscribe to this Podcast
- 4 Key Mindset Shifts to Help You Live in Alignment
I love you!
Click Here to Get My Freedom Escape Plan!
A Step-By-Step Blueprint for Making a Difference and Building a Business You Can Be Proud Of.